About Me – Katie
Hello and welcome to Kate’s Corner! Over the past few years, I’ve discovered the importance of health and fitness and the huge impact it has on my life both physically and mentally.
I take great joy in fresh food; from growing, to cooking, to eating it. I love to explore the healthier options, share recipes and offer a way to eat delicious, nutritious food at every meal time. This is for anyone who wants to feel amazing from the inside out. I hope you’ll love it too!
TIPS & HINTS
1/3 of the children under the age of 5 have had their tooth removed due to tooth decay. Make sure your child brushes thoroughly before going to bed.
Mad Chicken – 30 min quicky!
- Chicken Breast x 2
- Black Pepper freshly grounded 1 TSP
- Hamalyan Salt 1/4 TSP
- Shan BBQ – Mix 1/2 TSP
- Lemon 1 Large
- Olive Oil 2 TSP
- Flatten the chicken breast using the rolling pin so it is even and is approximately 2cm thick
- Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper, hamalyan salt, olive oil and shan BBQ mix.
- Rub thoroughly and leave to marinate for 30 min.
- Heat the frying pan on full heat and sear the chicken both sides 1min each side.
- Lower the flame to medium and cook the chicken for 10 mins covered with lid
- Switch the flame off and leave the chiken to cook for another 10 mins.
- Sprinkle Fresh Lemon and serve with freshly chopped tomatoes, green salad on a bed of Mash Potatoes.
- Serve the chicken straight from the pain on the bed of mash potatoes with green salad and chopped tomatoes on the side.